– Brighton & Hove Pride 2018
– As a part of the Press Accreditation team it was my responsibility to ensure that journalists were signed in and given the correct wristbands, and signed an agreement not to photograph the show headliner.
– I escorted photographers to and from the press pit of the main stage during each act, making sure ‘3 songs, no flash’ was adhered to.
– Keeping media guests comfortable with food and water and answering any queries.
– I also escorted an unexpected arrival to our tent, Scissor Sisters front-man Jake Shears, to VIP to make sure he was signed in with no problems – but that’s a whole other story!
Blissfields Festival 2012-2013
– At Blissfields Festival I assisted with the Artist Liaison set up team decorating the artist area during the set up of the event.
-I also ran jobs between the site office and other members of on site staff, offering help and assistance wherever needed.
-I helped the art and decoration team with painting and setting up the main area of the festival.
-Taking photographs during the event.
-Helping with the set up, running jobs between site managers and crew.
– Assisting with catering for the crew.